Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here we go...

I'm starting this a little bit late - but better late than never I suppose! Noah is almost three months old already! The past few months have been very busy and full of adjustments! Ryan has been gone since the end of July for training so I have been trying to juggle caring for a new baby with managing the house and our pets. Fortunately, Ryan is able to come home for a quick visit every now and then and spend some time with Noah - he grows and changes constantly! I've been very lucky to have such supportive family and friends to help me out. Several of my friends had babies within a month or so of Noah's arrival and it's been great swapping stories and experiences with them - throughout our pregnancies and now motherhood. Noah has several little friends already!

I plan to use this blog as a way to keep family and friends updated on what's going on in our world - which pretty much revolves around the little guy! I'll try to update as often as I can - mostly during early morning feedings I'd imagine (like now...).

1 comment: