It's been awhile since I posted anything... We've been busy since Ryan got home from training a few weeks ago. It's been great having him back home! We're doing a bunch of stuff around the house to get it ready to rent out when we move to Washington next month.
Noah got his second helmet and all is going well with that. He'll have to wear this one about 6 more weeks. All of the grandparents were able to help out a lot with this helmet and we're so grateful for everyone's generosity! We got it wrapped with the same design as the first. Noah had a great Christmas and really liked tissue paper. I've been making baby food for Noah and we tried sweet potatoes - he LOVED them and enjoys eating but I'm not sure he's tolerating them well. So I made some puréed peas (yum.) that we'll try next week. His tummy seems to be super sensitive. Hopefully it's just taking a bit longer to mature than usual! I have a video of Noah bouncing his little heart out in his jumperoo that I'll post later. He loves that thing. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment