Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gone Again...

Ryan left for Washington DC yesterday to do some more training. He'll be back home the first part of June. We're fortunate he's only gone for a couple months and he's somewhere that he's safe but today was particularly hard for me. Being in a new place where I basically don't know anyone is making this separation harder but I'm going to have to push myself to get out there and get to know people and hopefully make some good friends. Everytime we get to be back together again and finally settle into a routine it seems like he has to leave again.

I've been so busy unpacking, cleaning, washing clothes and diapers, organizing, and bossing poor Ryan around since we got here that I haven't had anytime to relax. Since Noah isn't too big on napping, the only time I usually have to kick back is after he goes to bed. I decided to FORCE myself to take a break from all the housework tonight to have some wine and watch a girly movie and RELAX... I keep having urges to get up and do stuff but I'll get to it eventually... Just have to remind myself that it WILL get done.

I can't believe we're closing in on Noah's first birthday. It seems unreal that time has gone so fast. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! He's such a sweet, smart, happy little guy and he puts up with his crazy mother so well! :)

Here are some pictures from Easter...






1 comment:

  1. You are doing a wonderful job, Brittne! It has been an amazing year with a few struggles. You have risen to the occasion every time. Keep your chin up and flashing that gorgeous smile! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete