Noah got his DOC Band wrapped this week. It has a digital camo pattern as the background with a tank, soldier, helicopters, Uncle Sam, and his name. I think it turned out great! We're having some issues with redness on Noah's forehead and temple because he has learned how to roll over and sleep on his stomach/face (which terrifies me). His clinician mentioned he may have gone into the band too early and his skin is too sensitive - which is very bad news since there is not a DOC Band clinic anywhere near Ryan's next duty station. I have no clue how to prevent Noah from rolling over at night though. Asking him politely to please stay on his back has not worked (go figure...) and I'm driving both of us insane getting up 12 times a night to flip him back over.
Here are some pictures of the pimped out helmet. We call him "Helmie"...




No comments:
Post a Comment