Today was our first day experimenting with cloth diapering! So far no leaks and Noah has been exceptionally patient with me as I try to figure out all of the different folds. They're a bit bulkier than disposables but we'll just be using them at home for now.
If anyone is dealing with a diaper rash, I definitely recommend soaking your little one's bottom in a tub of warm water with a few tablespoons of baking soda mixed in. Works wonders! After our issues with Prevacid (which we've stopped) causing a stubborn diaper rash - the baking soda soak is the only thing that has made a big difference.
The ONLY place I've ever been able to get the little guy to nap, since he was a couple weeks old, is his Moby wrap. He loves it... It kind of limits what I can get done around the house but I've perfected back bending to get clothes out of the washer!

No comments:
Post a Comment